Our Story

Our Story

We are Lacey Klassen and Michelle Maisonville; two Christian mothers privileged to go to Rwanda and Kenya with Home of Hope
from April 30-May 15, 2013. We've had an amazing experience and are happy to share it with all of you! For more information on all of the good Home of Hope is doing, please visit http://www.homeofhope.ca. Thank you so much for all of your support!

Love,
Lacey and Michelle



Tuesday 19 March 2013

Gee, It's Another Update!

A little princess from the Dream Centre
Yes, it's time again for another update.  Thanks to the success of the online auction, our flight taxes are now paid off!  Thank you for your help with that!  As previously mentioned, Lacey has completed all of her fundraising for Home of Hope.  She is now raising funds for her immunizations which are coming up soon.

I am still raising funds for Home of Hope.  I have a current total of $1006 into Home of Hope and cash donations in the amount of $280 which are going toward my immunizations.  I have also recently acquired a part-time job, which I hope will assist me in accruing funds for the trip.  I still require $1194 to be donated directly to Home of Hope no later than three weeks prior to our departure, so by approximately April 9, 2013.  My immunizations are scheduled for April 12.

That is all for now.  Thank you so much for your help and prayers!

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment